When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stuff I received today form Tritec for you lume freaks out there

chronology1066

Just thought these might be interesting. I am dealing with Tritec in Switerland to get SuperLumoinova to play with some of my reps. Just thought I would show the range and relative brightness/colours. Love the black even if it is a bit lame on longevity and brilliance.

lightoncolours.jpg

lightsoffcolours.jpg

bluegreenlightson.jpg

bluegreenlightsoff.jpg

blacklightson.jpg

blacklightsoff.jpg

I will get prices soon but if anyone want any ordered let me know but it will be strictly cash up from since it aint cheap

Threads like this always tempt me to send out an email and order a bunch of lume...

I am an engineer by training and we are always taught that with enough proper instruction and training - ANYBODY can do ANYTHING.

However I know better..... better leave it to the experts (for me at least).

Cheers

Siesta181

Threads like this always tempt me to send out an email and order a bunch of lume...

I am an engineer by training and we are always taught that with enough proper instruction and training - ANYBODY can do ANYTHING.

Cheers

Siesta181

Hey bro, you're not alone with that mindset! :lol:

This statement is 100% true and absolutely includes lume work. The caveat is...not many can do it WELL!!!

I can do a lume job. Mine will just look like this:

painting_jackson_pollock.jpg

Jackson Pollock's #18

...whereas The Zigmeister's would look like this:

sistine-chapel-picture.jpg

Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel

With you all on that, the tought from me is its nice to have a go. If anyone wants to give it a go, I have a number of different premixed to play with. I am more than happy to fire out some small vials if postage is covered.

PM me if you want some, think I have two or three. These are not SL or even close but its suitable to improve over most rep lume.

Cheers

Siesta181

the engineering mindset is what fuels me in this watch hobby. the gears, the options, the quality, etc...it's intriguing. I for one am giving luming a try, and if I get lucky with TriTec, expect some wild phantom creations with pictures. good luck to you in your projects, don't be scared to experiment