When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some dealers here have webshops and some don't.

raptor

I've been a member for a while now and i understand a lot but not everything.

What i don't understand is that some dealers like Joshua has got a webshop, but others don't.

Is the idea to ask each seller if they have a specific model or send them mail asking them what they have?

Some list items as topics. Is that what they have or are they just demo topics while they have way more in their storage?

Some even got a site with pictures and article numbers but no prices? Is the idea to ask the dealer for the prices by mail?

Could someone please clarify this.

Regards

Raptor

Welcome aboard raptor. You found yourself the best watch forum around.

The webshops are nice to look at...but I generally order by emailing the dealers directly. You have to do this to the dealers without webshops. In many cases...it's best to do this anyways to ensure that you get the version you want as found in the reviews here.

Most dealers can get more than what they have on their sites. You'll read here that many folks recommend picking a dealer you feel comfortable with first...then contacting them directly to ask if they can get the rep you want as most can get whatever you want, regardless of what's pictured on their sites.

Prices you get directly from the dealers if they don't have them listed.

Essentially...you're understanding is correct all 'round.