When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Crystal for a Fiddy

klocklind1

Hi there 1

I bought a Fiddy ( Pam127 ! ) for a friend and now the crystal has "exploded" so I think it was a mineral crystal one, because it feels like that when You knock on it !

I know You buy a plexiglass crystal for it !

Where can I get one of thoose and WHAT messurements/partsnumber is it on that crystal ?

Please help me !!!!

send an e-mail to DSN (Davidsen) - he has got some real sapphire crystals with AR coating for the PAM127....it's a nice upgrade

Before you get one you should see with other more expert members if DSN crystal fits other fiddy cases or not...I had a PAM127 w DSN crystal installed on, but I am not 100% sure if it fits all the models...

Thanks for the tipp but DSN takes 100 $ for a crystal and I think my friend is not willing to pay that much eaven if he likes the watch a lot.

It is a 0117/1950 case so a dsn crystal will probably fit !!!

send an e-mail to DSN (Davidsen) - he has got some real sapphire crystals with AR coating for the PAM127....it's a nice upgrade

Before you get one you should see with other more expert members if DSN crystal fits other fiddy cases or not...I had a PAM127 w DSN crystal installed on, but I am not 100% sure if it fits all the models...

Wow, I looked back and I definitely paid $70 each for 2 last year. Nothing worse than price inflation in a deflationary environment. :bangin:

I bet he knows that he is the only one supplying them...this is why he raised the asking price per piece!

there is a dealer at RG who can source a sapphire crystal for the 212/253 but the asking price is even higher...they are custom made, all the other available by other dealers are synthetic sapphire