When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ladies Yachtmaster with Eta 2671-2

djdante

Hey all,

My girlfriend has been onto the replica bug for a while, but she has been engrossed in high-quality replica handbags and clothing.

I was looking for a present for her birthday coming up, and she is really eager if I can get her a good quality Ladies Yachtmaster rep with White or Rolesium dial. Personally, i think it is also a really classy looking women's watch in that 'subtle wealth' kind of fashion.

Anyway, I was looking at this watch http://www.jpc8118.com/rlyls10002-white-di...712-p-1184.html and it seems to have all the right bits and bobs, most notably the swiss eta movement which is my main priority. It looks good, but it's much harder to find reviews on the women's rolex's than it is for the men's. Can anyone give me any feedback as to whether this is a good rep?

By good, I mean first and foremost that it won't fall apart and will keep running reliably. Also, that as far as replicas goes, it will withstand most scrutiny except of course from those who are absolute watch fanatics.

I bought a Yachtmaster like the one You showed but with a black dial ( they do not exist but is VERY nice looking ! ) in Bejing a couple of years ago!

Check silix prime and check the Yachtmaster there and You will find a ladies one with black dial for 190 $ with swiss ETA like the one on Your website !

Hey all,

My girlfriend has been onto the replica bug for a while, but she has been engrossed in high-quality replica handbags and clothing.

I was looking for a present for her birthday coming up, and she is really eager if I can get her a good quality Ladies Yachtmaster rep with White or Rolesium dial. Personally, i think it is also a really classy looking women's watch in that 'subtle wealth' kind of fashion.

Anyway, I was looking at this watch http://www.jpc8118.com/rlyls10002-white-di...712-p-1184.html and it seems to have all the right bits and bobs, most notably the swiss eta movement which is my main priority. It looks good, but it's much harder to find reviews on the women's rolex's than it is for the men's. Can anyone give me any feedback as to whether this is a good rep?

By good, I mean first and foremost that it won't fall apart and will keep running reliably. Also, that as far as replicas goes, it will withstand most scrutiny except of course from those who are absolute watch fanatics.

I have the Noobfactory Yachtmaster Rolesium. This is the most accurate (aside from MBK) that there is for that Yachtmaster. Not sure if they make it with Swiss ETA, but the Asian 21J is only 100 dollars. The one you want may have Swiss, but how accurate is the watch itself?

I bought the Noobfactory Yachtmaster from Narikaa and it's a great watch. Theres a review on it by By-Tor:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/Review-ROLEX-Yac...htmaster+review

Be advised, you are in all likelihood NOT going to get a swiss eta no matter what the website says, but you will wind up paying extra for it. It has been posted many times here and on repgeek that the "swiss etas" have turned out to be asian clone movements of same during the last several months. I personally have purchased three watches from the website you reference and I paid for swiss eta. When I took them to my watchsmith, he confirmed that all 3 were asian clones of the eta, built to a lower quality standard (i.e. machining of gear teeth not as fine, softer metal than genuine, etc. Do yourself a favor and opt for the asian movement.

Be advised, you are in all likelihood NOT going to get a swiss eta no matter what the website says, but you will wind up paying extra for it. It has been posted many times here and on repgeek that the "swiss etas" have turned out to be asian clone movements of same during the last several months. I personally have purchased three watches from the website you reference and I paid for swiss eta. When I took them to my watchsmith, he confirmed that all 3 were asian clones of the eta, built to a lower quality standard (i.e. machining of gear teeth not as fine, softer metal than genuine, etc. Do yourself a favor and opt for the asian movement.

While I have read a few posts like that, I have also read quite a few reviews of watches that have been opened up and verified swiss ETA. The reason i am opting swiss , is that the asian movements are apparently not well cleaned when put together, so they are much less reliable unless the $300 is spent to get them well serviced.

If the issue with the swiss ETA's mostly being fake was real, and a well known phenomenon, I would have thought that I would hear about it much more on here.

Can anyone else put a voice in here? It's also a concern because im still in the market for a rolex/breitling/Omega for myself, and of course ETA is on the cards for me too.

Do more research. There has been quite a bit of attention paid to this issue in the last six months, starting when The Zigmeister commented on the number of clones he'd been seeing, and extensive threads concerning the drying up of the surplus etas, and the increase in prices. Still, I think the reason you don't hear even more about it is that most people don't take their watches to the watchsmith, and most people don't know how to tell the difference anyway. Think about it: how many people take their $200 reps for a $150 service such that a watchsmith disassembles the movement and determines it is a copy, albeit a very convincing one? My watchsmith didn't think they were copies either until he disassembled them. If you think etas come clearner from the factory, you need to do more research. To the extent that anybody is actually getting etas, they are not the fresh from the [eta] factory, lubricated in a sealed bag; rather, they would be assembled in the same dirty factory and would be just as unlubricated as the asian versions.

In any event, there is a months long thread on repgeek about this very topic entitled, "Who still believes their reps come with genunie ETAs." Whatever you do, good luck. If you do go the ETA route, you might want to email the dealer first and inform him that you will be taking the watch to a watchsmith for verification, and would he swap the watch or accept a return in the event it is a copy. Most of the dealers dropship, so they don't know what is actually inside the actual watch they send you, so not so sure this will even work.

While I have read a few posts like that, I have also read quite a few reviews of watches that have been opened up and verified swiss ETA. The reason i am opting swiss , is that the asian movements are apparently not well cleaned when put together, so they are much less reliable unless the $300 is spent to get them well serviced.

If the issue with the swiss ETA's mostly being fake was real, and a well known phenomenon, I would have thought that I would hear about it much more on here.

Can anyone else put a voice in here? It's also a concern because im still in the market for a rolex/breitling/Omega for myself, and of course ETA is on the cards for me too.

Then perhaps I am better just looking for an asian rep, and getting it serviced, although that ends up being more expensive than buying an eta.

I will email a few of the retailers too and ask them, letting them know that i would be verifying any watch I purchased.

I read that the asian reps have gotten much better than they used to be, but I am still worried that they will be in poor shape due to bad assembly. Is it really as hit and miss with these as it sounds on these forums?

Edited by djdante

I bought that same watch from Josh and it definitely came with Swiss ETA. I don't believe you will find a Chinese equivalent of the ETA 2671-2. It's not like the 2836-2 and 2824-2 that have Chines clones readily available. It's not a perfect rep but it's not anything that would embarrass you or her. Go For it.

Edited by kbh