When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Intro from a Noob who's hoping for a Breitling 6.75

Scribblah

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to put my first post up since the yellow little box says he won't go away till I do. lol I'm Scribblah out of the West Coast in the USA. In all seriousness I'm a noob and have come on here because I'm in search of a Breitling 6.75 and after reading Toad's post and searching through hundreds of posts on here I have the biggest headache. lol So much information for one night I'm exhausted.

I know the watch I want, now it's time to find the right dealer. I've narrowed it down to a couple...

1. PT

2. Joshua

3. SP

4. Andrew

I do realize from what I've read that they all usually come from the same place but if anyone has anything to add to make my decision easier let me know in a PM. (thanks ahead) At least it'll ease the headache. lol

I want to thank all the "veterans" who've posted on here and who have made this forum what it is. I could only hope to contribute as much as you all do.

I never thought I could get near a Breitling but your posts are helping me to obtain a nice rep.

Again thank you all for making this such a wonderful forum!

Regards,

Scribblah

--------

WISH LIST

1. Breitling Bentley 6.75 (Cream)

2. Breitling GT (Maroon)

Thank you! I'm telling you what an awesome forum. My mind is still spinning. I've spent more on this computer looking at this forum then I can remember. I might have to call Guiness.

Thanks for the welcome!

PS. Now I'm look at Skyland Avengers. Oh lordy!

:welcomeani: Scribblah to RWG. This is a awsome community. The knowledge here is outstanding. Im sure that your learning that this hobby is very addictive. :Jumpy: It is also a lot of fun. Good times ahead. Sounds to me like your off to very good start. Good luck :) Mike