When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fun watches

totalwise

Hi I really like the panerai's and the breitlings, however I get the feeling that they are more sort of "dress watches" that you'd wear with a smart-ish outfit.

I'm a lounge lizard, work for myself making money from SEO and internet marketing and spend my time hanging out in coffee shops, bars and clubs and spend most of my leisure time bacpacking around the world.

I was looking for a suitable fun and funky watch that I can wear to reflect my carefree lifestyle and attitude, so far my creativity can fathom wearing something like maybe a funky coloured panerai like an orange/yellow face/strap,

Also I really like the look of the graham oversize,

Do you guys have any other recommendations for me? Im new to the rep world.

Well I am probably in the minority here but I like the colored dial Ferrari watches. I have the Red one and I wear it to work almost every casual Friday. If you like Panny's that might be the way to go.

While in the Bahamas I examined the yellow dialed one for quite some time - while this term is used alot on this forum and there are many contenders - the Ferrari line is so good it seems as there has been a midnight shift at the factory - the dial and case are so exact.