When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ok, so they're not rolexs...

spider87

I picked these up at the local Goodwill today haha... a little dirty... I cleaned and made a face for one already... Can you guess which? The others on the list but I kind of liek the way that one looks. They're both Westclox winders.. nice but loud haha

In light:

SANY0001.JPG

Lume shot haha:

SANY0002.JPG

Edited by spider87

I love these winder clocks... Though the P-Frog clock is a pretty bad design I'd like to eventually start designing watches... Would be sooo much fun... Any idea how to get them made for a reasonable price? I mean I know there are make your own watch websites but they are always soo expensive. My only thought is buy like walmart watches and just mod the faces or put them in different cases and stuff lol... Any other thoughts?

Edit: They moved this from General Discussion to other brands? I mean it makes sense but it's kind of just a general discussion about the clocks I'm not really talking about the brands they just happen to be westclox???

Edited by spider87

I'd say buy cases and generic Asian clone etas or the seagull version of the 2892 and just get blank dials to do yourself/have sent out and done. Better still, pick up a vintage Rado automatic cheap on the bay ($100) and have a custom dial made...

As I'm still fairly new to all this... why Rado? They're nice watches but???

Just completed this one too (on the same clock still have the other face just traded the face off...) Incase you're wondering my last name is pfrogner so that's what's with the p-frog and what not.

SANY0004.JPG

The flash makes it harder to tell but there's a fly at the top and markers at 3, 6, 9

Edited by spider87