When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingenuier Ceramic

Dani

The front looks pretty good. However, is that the caseback? I hope not cause its really terrible!

I've been waiting awhile for this one...the prototype was shown on another site a few months ago. Ceramic needs a tad smoother maybe. I'm impressed that they added ceramic to the caseback too, albeit totally different from the gen.

I've been waiting awhile for this one...the prototype was shown on another site a few months ago. Ceramic needs a tad smoother maybe. I'm impressed that they added ceramic to the caseback too, albeit totally different from the gen.

Its a pity though and even if they solved all the inaccuracies, they can't do much on the movement. for that, I am going to only buy closed caseback watches from now on!

Hmmmmm my thoughts

3234_001_l.jpg gen

2.jpg rep

3234_001_back.jpg gen (as if i need to say)

7.jpg errrrrr rep!

Well i am not sure about the sizes as the IWC site says 44mm and the standard SS ingy is 42.5 i experct the rep is using the case from the old ingy with just a ceramic bezel

The markers on the rep at 12 o clock are not straight and the tab above them is too long

The 60 and 30 are too thin, need to be a lot bolder

The seconds hand looks a bit too short

Less said about the case back the better but as long as it is on you wrist, ok

The strap should have black stiching

Date font, Calling Lello. I dont think they could have printed it thinner!

So alot of faults there!

what do you all think?

I am surprised they didn't do better with this watch considering all of the previous IWC's were pretty spot on. I was looking forward to this watch, but didn't realize it had a nylon strap. I would prefer rubber or SS.

gen versions I've seen have the kevlar strap.