When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

any good sources for asian steelfish crown ?

2005SUBMARINER

i think clark watch partys might have a gen brietling crown , do you know if its the 7mm ?

To be honest...I'm not 100% the gen parts will fit. The gen crowns usually fit and are a common mod/upgrade...but a gen crown install may require swapping out the tube as well as I'm not sure of the thread compatibility. The tubes are pretty cheap though.

You could also try Peter (Watchstation) or Silix and see if they can supply a replacement crown. A crown from them should fit fir sure. If it's a problem with a faulty part...you could contact your seller to see if they can send out a replacement and that you will do the swap yourself. This will only work if the watch is within the warranty period.

You could try posting a question in the Breitling section if you want to go down the gen path to see if anybody has tried installing a gen crown and if the tube is required: "Will a gen Breitling crown fit in the Steelfish (SOSF)?" and get insight into the tube situation and part numbers.