When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Get a free 6 month supporter membership

Admin

In partnership with TrialPay, we are giving away free 6 month Supporter memberships. Well, it can be yours for free if you complete one of the offers from one of the many great partners that Trialpay has in your area. So basically uou are getting a free 6 month membership from us if you find something else that tickles your fancy and you purchase it or use a trial product (Different rules apply. These will always be clearly stated as you go through the offers). Some areas around the world are not covered, so you will be taken to our normal upgrade page then. Did I mention that it is a great way to sponsor your favorite forum, so please give it a go;

YES! I'm going to click here and get me a free membership!

Your account will be upgraded manually by me within 24-48 hours after we have received notice that you have completed an offer. Also notice that some offers have immediate completion while others take a while before we get the notification. This should be clearly stated on each offer available to you.

MERCHANT_referral_blue_85x30.gif