When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6497 movt needs full servicing (and probably lume)

ewing

I'm in Canada and don't want to have to deal with customs.

I've been trying to reach The Zigmeisterzumba but I guess he changed his @yahoo.com address.

Anyone else?

I want a full servicing and even though my dial and hands have been superlumed, I feel the color is a little greenish to my taste. So probably a nice lume job too!

:-)

I've been trying to reach The Zigmeisterzumba but I guess he changed his @yahoo.com address.

Anyone else?

I want a full servicing and even though my dial and hands have been superlumed, I feel the color is a little greenish to my taste. So probably a nice lume job too!

Try sending him a PM. He might have things turned off if he's not accepting appointments for awhile.

Anyone else?

The Zigmeister is your Choice if you wanna stay inside Canada, otherwise, Vacume is our US version of The Zigmeister! I dont see any problem shipping across the border! Plus your

watch will get a badly needed Vit D!!!! Florida Sunshine!

Thanks!

I know about Vac, i've seen his work and read many praise his skills...

I will try sort things out with The Zigmeister and we'll see.

The Zigmeister is your Choice if you wanna stay inside Canada, otherwise, Vacume is our US version of The Zigmeister! I dont see any problem shipping across the border! Plus your

watch will get a badly needed Vit D!!!! Florida Sunshine!