When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wallets

nikki6

Hey guys, my folks, well my dad, found some very cool wallets on ebay the other week. I've been going through a rough patch and they wanted to get me a wee something to cheer me up. Long story short is that they found this store on ebay and found something that has been a bit of a grail for me, a rep of Keith Richards from the Stones, skull ring. I have loved this ring for YEARS!! until now there have just been horrid copies of it, until they found it!! *angels sing in harmony* lol

Anyways, also on the site is some very cool wallets and belts, they bought me a stunning sharkskin and stingrayskin wallet! I'm waiting for a sharkskin strap for my Skyland from a fellow member and if it's anything like this I'm going to be SO happy!! I know it sounds a bit much to accessorise (sp?!?) a watch strap, but hey we love the watches!! He has some very nice croc wallets and hornback wallets and belts. Unfortunately my screen reader is being a swine tonight so I can't locate the picture file I have of my wallet at the moment, but I will paste the address and you can have a wee looky if you like!

Also there is a lot of jewellery on there that is stereo typical 'biker' kinda stuff, but the ring I got was amazing quality! So please don't be put off by the huge silver 'knuckleduster' type rings you see!! lol

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/acazii-store

Hope you enjoy.

N6

Just wondering, this Keith Richards ring is it so wrinkly that it looks like a dried apple? :D

And then, of course there's Jagger, if someone saw him walking out of a botox clinic one look at his lips would send them running. :lol:

*shoots through before all the Stone fans turn up*

Ken