When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Volcano in orange

RIBOOWW2

Hello

I am thinking of buying a AP ROO Volcano in orange. They are available with seconds at 9 and seconds at 12 and there is a big price differential.

I understand the differences i.e. position of seconds hand and the asymmetry of the dial positions but has any one seen the seconds at 9? Are there any differences compared to the seconds at 10

All of the seconds at 12 come from the same factory.

The seconds at 9 are available from 2 different factories and are 2 different levels of quality as a result.

Fact is the gen runs seconds at 12, so that is why many members would only consider the seconds at 12.

The seconds at 9 was a good seller, before they launched the seconds at 12.

One of the major reasons for the higher price is that the movement needs extra gears to move the seconds at 12, this extra work means extra money hence the higher price. That and 1 factory means they can charge whatever they think they can get, no competition.

If the seconds at 9 is orinally an MBW/MBK watch the quality will be on par with the seconds at 12 option only than the seconds position.

If it is a seconds at 9 from the other factory than no the quality will no be the same in terms of the materials and construction.

Cheers,

rogerthat

Ap ROO Volcano is Pumpkin color! You should get the sec@12! IMHO is the only way to go! I am also in the process of getting one myself! If your serious, let me know, maybe we could get a better deal for two! A friend is sourcing it for me right now!