When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi to all from Toronto, Canada!

WOW! I can't believe it! I actually can't believe that a discussion forum of this kind actually exists.

Though I've been collecting watches for a past five years, all of them are in low-mid end range with most expencieve being a gorgeous Tonino Lamborgini with price tag of $4,500 but can be bought (like I did) on eBay for around $300 with a little patience. And most I've ever paid was $500 for a Tissot.

And though I knew about high end watches, their prices certainly made me to forget about them pretty quickly. Then one weekend browsing the web I stumbled on a picture that made me to spill my Jack Daniel. It was Tag Heuer SLR with a black rubber strap. From that point on, I think I had that watch in my dreams for a month straight! And I knew right then that my life would not be completed (besides witnessing Toronto Maple Leafs to hoist a Stanley Cup-- but that's a subject for a different forum) without owning one of those. So the answer was a simple one-- a replica. But hold on a second, what the Hell do I know about replicas?

So using the God's best creation which is Internet I quickly stumbled upon more than a few dozens online replica stores with prices range from $50 (huh?) to $1,000 (huh?) for a same watch. That easy made me realise that there's more to it than meets the eye. I wanted to learn.

So here I am, chatting with you fine people and I am proud to say that I learned more on a subject in a past three days than I did in a past 38 years. Keep it up!

Needless to say my first purchase will be TH SLR with Breitling Navitimer two tone next in a line. I hope with a help of this board I'll spend more than a few hundreds of $ (tsssssss, don't tell my mother in law).

I'll keep you posted how my shopping goes.

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you have found your sea legs already by the amount of reading you have already done! Top show!

I would love to call your part of the world home, but at the moment I have to suffice with calling it my 2nd home!

Hope you enjoy your stay here and keep up the good reading!!