When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Is The Quality Of 116519 Daytona?

timeman

Anyone own this watch and give out some comments on this watch?

Comments?

Um ... it's difficult to tell if you're just winding us up or not, so I'll bite.

No-one has ever posted a review of that watch to any of the replica forums, so it's safe to say that anyone who owns it is not admitting to it. However, given the trend for girls in Daytonas, I'm sure this sells to the right market.

Is this for you? If it is for a woman I would add that I was a witness to the trend of women wearing Daytonas when I was in the Carribean a few months ago. Between St Barts and St Martin I "came across" several women wearing the white face on metal bracelet and in most cases - nothing else, literally. And these folks were tanned "everywhere. " Even my wife commented (on the tan that is :lol:) A WIS' wet dream. :)

This appears to be the Daytona with seconds running at 6, and the longevity of the movement is questionable.

The added gears to this movement puts an additional strain on it, and the movement my give out prematurely.