When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

straps from International Watchman, Inc.

kitersoze

hey all,

i've seen these guys on a couple of forums' (rwi, rg, i think here as well) "definitive strap dealer lists":

http://www.internationalwatchman.com/home.html

anyone bought from these guys or have feedback on them?

their selection on straps is not particularly huge, exotic, or high-end, but their prices for certain basics (like buffalos, or shell cordovans, croc grains fr PAM's) is markedly lower from anyone else. like so much lower that one can't help but be skeptical or wonder what's wrong with the quality.

anyone have any experience with these guys?

thanks in advance.

I've bought tools from them. They screwed up the order but it all worked out in the end...but I ended up having to order more stuff from them to make up for the screw up (to avoid losing more money on return shipping).

They were quick, prompt, and communication was good. The stuff that came was well packaged. No real complaints.

I've bought 5 straps from them of varying styles. I've been VERY impressed with their quality and pricing. The only downside i've seen, is that by default they use very slow shipping. It's taken me up to 3 weeks to get my straps, and we are both in the US. The next time i order, i'll ask about expedited shipping. You can't order from the web, but you can shoot them an email to find out if they have what you need is in stock.

WR