When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I can't believe this...

yodap

Hi all,

I've got a bentley 6.75 with the mentioned movement. It ran fine for 3/4 year, and then started to stop during nights with the small seconds at 05 (exactly). I took it for a "full service"** and it ran much better, with 36hr power reserve (it had about 18-20 when it was new). Now I had two nights with the same issue as before (stops during night exactly at 05)... What the heck is happening??? I'd appreciate every piece of advise!!!

**= I'm not sure if he did a full service, as the chrono second hand remained EXACTLY at it's resetted position (leans a very bit left from the breitling anchor). I also had a problem with starting the chronograph, and then the whole movt would stop (happened about 1/50 times when starting the chrono). This problem still exists sometimes as well.

My final question: Is the secs @ 3 + big date mod just a plate on the top of the A7750? If so I have a spare A7750 so my watchmaker could do the swap...

Thanks for your answers!

J.

Look at The Zigmeister's section he did a review of the sec @3 movement. As you mentioned the chrono second hand is still in the same position I would suspect the movement didn't get a full overhaul. For that the hands would have been removed en reinstalled..... It doesn't make sense to reinstall the chrono second hand crooked :wacko: ergo no full service ;) (I like those academic words lol)