When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strap Decision

maxse

Hi guys, so I need some help deciding on a strap for my PAM 104.

I currently have a GeF Black with white stitching and it is absolutely fantastic. I've been wearing it for about 6 months now. But now Im bored and would like something to change to...

I am a young guy and would like a casual strap to go with distressed jeans during the day, or to hit the club at night...

I don't like vintage straps, I prefer nice smooth leather...

I am thinking of something tan/orange, but have no clue. I'm willing to spend up to $120 for quality (should be similar to the GeF).

Pics and suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks for helping out guys, Im not good with this type of stuff and don't have a ton of money to blow to try on different strap colors.

you could go with the Julien Landa washed blue jeans strap (I have one and it is amazing....plus dealing with JL is a pleasure)...I think it would look great on the 104...you can e-mail JL and ask him to do it up to your specs...

dsc03013be6.jpg

Hmm interesting guys...

I don't want another black strap, and I am willing to pay to have a nice thick strap... I ordered one from Panatime and it's a joke compared to my GeF and I dont even wear it...

The blue one loks very cool, any wrist shots?

I was leaning more towards a tan/orange/reddish color. Something like "Natural Tan" From Savage. Any other suggestions?

*EDIT* What do you guys think of an orange/tan-colored strap? I would really like to see some pics of what it would go with.. I'm having trouble visualizing what I can wear an orange strap with. Thanks.

Edited by maxse

My recommendation would be for a burgundy strap. The color is incredibly versatile, and will go with almost any wardrobe options you throw at it :) By personal preference, I'd go with something 'a bit rustic' in appearance, rather than a completely smooth/fresh appearance, simply because a strap of that appearance goes well with casual wear and will 'dress up' much easier than say wearing a more 'formal' strap, with casual wear :)

Best of luck with your search :good: