When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Pam 88!

dabom

Below is the blurb I received in an email. Note, that it incorrectly states that they have a Pam89 when they don't since the Pam89 is in Titanium and has an anthracite dial.

I love the water-resistance rating description! Gives new meaning to what the "m" means - good for how far you can run in the rain before it leaks! LOL!

===============================

Pam 88 89 gmt

MAKE: Panerai

MODEL: Pam 88/ 89

MOVEMENT: 7750b1 Automatic / 24 hour GMT hand ( fully functional )

CASE DIAMETER: 44mm

DEPTH: 15mm THIS IS THE SAME CASE DEPTH AS ORIGINAL 088

DIAL COLOR: Black ( pam 88)/ blue( pam 89)

CASE: Unibloc 316L Stainless Steel

BRACELET: 316 L Stainless Steel polished centre and brushed outer links / screw adjustments.

CLASP: Double push button deployant

FRONT GLASS: Genuine Sapphire

CASE BACK: Solid with correct detailed engraving

HACK FACILITY: Yes

DATE INDICATION:@3:00 adjustable from winding crown

DATE TRANSITION: Instantaneous at midnight / adjustable from crown.

GMT ADJUSTMENT: Indendently set from crown.

WSTER RESISTANT: 50m dash in the rain

Please email for more details

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/sun...PANERAIGMT1.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/sun...PANERAIGMT2.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/sun...MT4BLUEDIAL.jpg

@dabom...who sent you the e-mail.......those are my pics.....and I don't send e-mails......?

According to the exif data and url location it's a www.photobucket.com hosted gallery.....looks like Eddie Lee site......sunshine3000....is that not Eddie's name on I-offer.....surely Eddie hasn't resorted to stealing my photos....AND my descriptions....!

URL:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/sunshine3000/pam%2088%2089%20new/188PANERAIGMT1.jpg

I did a search for sunshine3000 on Photobucket and it shows Eddie's new Rose Gold Jones.......EDDIE WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY PHOTOS.....IF YOU'RE NOT SUNSHINE 3000....THEN WHO IS.......?

Edited by TTK

@dabom...who sent you the e-mail.......those are my pics.....and I don't send e-mails......?

According to the exif data and url location it's a www.photobucket.com hosted gallery.....looks like Eddie Lee site......sunshine3000....is that not Eddie's name on I-offer.....surely Eddie hasn't resorted to stealing my photos....AND my descriptions....!

URL:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/sunshine3000/pam%2088%2089%20new/188PANERAIGMT1.jpg

I did a search for sunshine3000 on Photobucket and it shows Eddie's new Rose Gold Jones.......EDDIE WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY PHOTOS.....IF YOU'RE NOT SUNSHINE 3000....THEN WHO IS.......?

it was from a person called "Tanya Yoshii"

email: 3075778@gmail.com

My first rep was from her, and I met her in ioffer.com. Since then she has been sending me emails about the latest reps.

Looks like Eddie's photos have been hijacked also......Eddie wouldn't stoop to stealing photos....but I do think he was sunshine300 at one point...could be somebody hi-jacked his Ioffer ID and created sunshine3000...'cos sunshine300 is no longer a member..!

Edited by TTK

there's no value me doing that. The emails she sends is exactly like the one above, except the watches change. I think every time you have a new picture on your site, she sends me a new email with a description. It's always been the same photo site, and the email address is legit, because she has responded to it in the past.

Whew! I knew Eddie was too stand-up for that. @ TTK - man I swear, you are half the reason I come to this board, and I've never bought from you. Despite what your detractors may say, I think are quite possibly THE most intertaining read on this forum.

Bryan

looks like that person has been mining RWG in a very...ahem...unhealthy way. "Steals"eddied ID, rips off TTK's pics, and i notice, similar inentory to many of our dealers as opposed to the typical Ioffer inventory.

IMO, a mod/admin investigation is in order.

looks like that person has been mining RWG in a very...ahem...unhealthy way. "Steals"eddied ID, rips off TTK's pics, and i notice, similar inentory to many of our dealers as opposed to the typical Ioffer inventory.

IMO, a mod/admin investigation is in order.

What is there to investigate? This person operates on ioffer, not here. You can access this site and steal photos and text without providing the slightest information about yourself and even if you figured out who it was what could the site do about it? Lock her out? How? What are Eddie and TTK going to do, sue this person for copyright infringement? Report her to ioffer for unethical business practices when ioffer is crawling with worse scammers? IMO sometimes [censored] happens and there's not a lot to be done about it. Hopefully people weren't fooled into thinking she was EL.

Edited by kanerich

Guest HeWhoIsLikeGod

No offense TTK, but can you really get upset at someone stealing your pictures? I mean you make your money stealing the intellectual property and trademarks of fine watch companies. Come on man, eye for an eye. I like you Neil you say what you mean and mean what you say, but I can help but think it is kind of hypocritical to be getting upset by this. This person is quite an idiot, that I would agree, but they have every right to steal your pictures as you have to to steal the logos and designs of Rolex, Omega, Panerai, JLC, etc Just my opinion..........