When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

ExactWatches Full Gold Submariner Review!

Clerek

Well I usually order from king, and actually have a sea dweller coming, but i have always wanted a submariner. I didn't get lucky this round and think i am going to try to sell it to my brother, who really doesn't know any better and likes it because it is gold and says rolex, for cheap. Too bad i can't get a noobmariner anymore! I so would have loved one of those!

Thanks for the input guys! I guess i have to learn somewhere.

Thanks!

-Ricardo

If you want good quality cheap rep, and excellent service - try Lawrence from HOUSEOFSOUVENIR.

Your Sub is cheap junk, but at least you got it.

Ofcourse, it's goldplated, don't even try sandpaper! Try to oil bracelet and stretch it a lil bit.

Edited by Luthier

Man that sub is terrible, do yourself a favor and purchase from one of the trusted dealers here! Sorry to read you got scammed, I wouldn't pay $10 for that watch. They're labeled as scammers for a reason mate.

Where's the scam? The guy got a watch.... Okay, he might've got his pants pulled down over the price, but, something did arrive, so be definition, he wasn't actually scammed ;)

I'd suggest as above, use the watch for practicing the basics of watch maintenance and how to dismantle one, that way, you'll still be gaining something from it :)

Man that sub is terrible, do yourself a favor and purchase from one of the trusted dealers here! Sorry to read you got scammed, I wouldn't pay $10 for that watch. They're labeled as scammers for a reason mate.

He may have gotten scamed out of $50 bucks or so, but most people here get scammed out of hundreds of dollars on a regular basis. Look at the new IWC ceramic top gun rep... $500 for a watch with a cheap asian movement that barely works? give me a f'ing break...

Where's the scam? The guy got a watch.... Okay, he might've got his pants pulled down over the price, but, something did arrive, so be definition, he wasn't actually scammed ;)

I'd suggest as above, use the watch for practicing the basics of watch maintenance and how to dismantle one, that way, you'll still be gaining something from it :)

Well that is quite true. Let me rephrase that:

DSFARGEG! :p

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)