When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lumer Needed.. Help Please!

Slan9e

Hello,

Firstly i want to thank everyone here that provide excellent information and knowledge.

I recently became the proud owner of a PAM253 regatta flyback (correct subdial font, thin 12, 6 edition)- a great looking watch for me,

but it needs lume urgently! Does anyone knows a descent lumer located in EU?

Is it possible for the 12, 6 fonts to become a littlebit fatter with the lume job?(experts please chime in)

If luming in EU is not a possibility who do you suggest and how can i make contact with him?

Thank you in advance!

Big chance The Zigmeister will be busy for coming months. You can try Vaclume. He is also very good. Done several watches for me. The Zigmeister did my PAM253 also great. In 2 weeks I will send some hands and dials again to Vac for relume.

Talking about the PAM253, I have one fully modded (relume & service by The Zigmeister, double AR on mineral by Jakub/K222) for sale. See my topics or see the sales department on this board.

Yes, he is overwhelmed by the increase in demand and increase in emails asking for information. Should take some time, but he works quite professionally.

ordered & payed for a pam249 dsn with him, waiting for more info as wel.