When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam250 Problems, Advice Appreciated

Marv1n

Guys,

My new PAM250 seems to be having more problems than the Jag I had in college.

The watch is now losing 15 minutes per day, and the subdial at 6 runs all the time. It resets with the chrono reset pusher, but I'm wondering if that is at all related to the time loss.

Overall, very nice looking rep but I'm starting to wonder if I got a lemon. Am I being too picky?

Should I ask to return it to the dealer and get another 250, or do you think I'd be better off exchanging for something else that is a non-chrono?

Thanks!

I decided to wait to see if it smoothed out, but no improvement. Back to the dealer :(

Maybe I'm not cut out for a chrono...

There is also a problem with your 12hr subdial. It should not run at all if your chrono is not activated. The plastic stopper is spoilt or missing. Get a new one from your dealer immediately and highlight this problem. The Zigmeister had a post on this.

I think you should send it back if it hasn't improved.. Indeed the 12hr subdial running constantly means there is a problem.

It's headed back to the dealer, being exchanged for a PO ;)

No chrono, hopefully no problem. I'll post up the PO pics as soon as I get it. Thanks for all your support.