When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Has anyone put a Gen bracelet on a BK V2 Sub?

longskate88

I've been curious about the SS matching also but haven't looked to see if anyone has done this yet myself. I look forward to seeing the responses...

Yep. I'm not sure if it's cost prohibitive (what's a sub bracelet cost, like $1K?) but it would be nice to see if it helps "complete" the rep, and how well the steel matches.

Curious for two reasons. I'm new here, but seems like the BK sub is the best rep out there. I read a review saying the bracelet could be better, so has anyone put a gen bracelet on the rep BK sub? Do the colors of the stainless steel match? Thanks guys!

A gen bracelet will fit the WM9 sub and the shades of the steel won't be that noticable.

A gen. 93250 bracelet is not easy to get. Only very occassionally it will come up in the bay, but then the final winning price has always been very high.

Wonder if you are ready to pay for a bracelet that will cost at least twice the value of your BL Sub.

SS matching is no issue here since the whole bracelet is brushed, rather I will be cautious if the SEL can mate well with the curve on the BK watch head as well as the positions of holes for the springbars are machined to the gen. spec.