When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TT Nymphomariner from Narikaa

numptyj

This is a great TT Sub for the money. Same base watch as this 3-4 times more expensive ETA + "wrapped" version. The Noob dial is simply awesome. Your watch seems to have the standard oversized Noob crown though... that was upgraded in the new ETA version.

I'm not sure how the bracelet is on this cheap version. Does it feel ok? I think the end links aren't plated from the side, right?

This is a great TT Sub for the money. Same base watch as this 3-4 times more expensive ETA + "wrapped" version. The Noob dial is simply awesome. Your watch seems to have the standard oversized Noob crown though... that was upgraded in the new ETA version.

I'm not sure how the bracelet is on this cheap version. Does it feel ok? I think the end links aren't plated from the side, right?

The end links aren't plated at the same, but tbh you need to look close to notice. As for the bracelet it feels quite light and imo feels slightly cheap compared to the Omegas I have. But I was showing it to one of my work colleagues and his father has some old school Rolex and he said the bracelet on mine felt quite good. I assume the Rolex bracelets are supposed to feel like that.

For the money though its a corker of a watch, runs nice and smooth and keeps great time!

I never saw that review when having a look around, I'll check it out, no doubt it will be top notch like your others! :D

Edited by numptyj