When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

who sells the best pam253 regatta?

cca7083

i've been looking around some of the trusted dealers for quite some time but was not too sure who sold the best pam regatta model. Some posts say they have the ultimate version but indicate just mineral crystal with super AR.

anyone who could point me to the right dealer that gives a pretty good 253 regatta rep with sapphire crystal and AR?

Edited by cca7083

i've been looking around some of the trusted dealers for quite some time but was not too sure who sold the best pam regatta model. Some posts say they have the ultimate version but indicate just mineral crystal with super AR.

anyone who could point me to the right dealer that gives a pretty good 253 regatta rep with sapphire crystal and AR?

the collectors in this forum sell all the same watch (hig end replica coma all out from the same factories, only costumer care and qc may vary from one collector to another... forum is here to make u build ur own opinion about who to trust better, just read the review, I found myself always fine with Josh, now buyng from Eurotimez ((Chris)) and will review him as soon as I've the watches) , u can make it relumed by The Zigmeister and ar by chieftang and u'll hv a perfect (or as close to perfect as a watch who cost thousands and u payed less then 1k) can be

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK TO THE EXPERT A THING:

WHO SELL A PANERAI WITH THE CORRECT ENGRAVING LOGOS ON THE CASEBACK MECHANISM BRIDGE?

thx in advance

the collectors in this forum sell all the same watch (hig end replica coma all out from the same factories, only costumer care and qc may vary from one collector to another... forum is here to make u build ur own opinion about who to trust better, just read the review, I found myself always fine with Josh, now buyng from Eurotimez ((Chris)) and will review him as soon as I've the watches) , u can make it relumed by The Zigmeister and ar by chieftang and u'll hv a perfect (or as close to perfect as a watch who cost thousands and u payed less then 1k) can be

I WOULD LIKE TO ASK TO THE EXPERT A THING:

WHO SELL A PANERAI WITH THE CORRECT ENGRAVING LOGOS ON THE CASEBACK MECHANISM BRIDGE?

thx in advance

this is not correct. all dealers do not sell the same version... In the process of writing a review of Version 2 and V3 of this watch as we speak

well what can I say... i was missing ur excellent review, thx for posting it, very great

The dealers need to get the color of the blue hand correct first. I've tried a gen on at an AD and my rep 253 isn't anywhere close to being the right shade of blue. It's so bad I want even wear it till I get the second hand repainted. It SCREAMS fake as it is now.

The dealers need to get the color of the blue hand correct first. I've tried a gen on at an AD and my rep 253 isn't anywhere close to being the right shade of blue. It's so bad I want even wear it till I get the second hand repainted. It SCREAMS fake as it is now.

Yeah it's pretty far off. I haven't tried this model on, but I have tried on the 2007 rattrapante version Yachtmaster.... The V3 second hand is lacking. I've just ordered a custom painted one.. hopefully it should turn out well. Will let you know how it goes and post pics.

-ryan

p.s. I wouldn't say that it "SCREAMS" fake.. the chances of anyone having the oppurtunity to see one of the 500 genuine pieces that exist in this world are slim to nil.... put on your watch and enjoy it.

Edited by plaifender

I picked mine up a week ago from SEAD (dealer over at RWG). Stunning rep, absolutly stunning. We all know the flaws of it, but even with them it's a stellar rep. And a different look with whatever strap you go with. Carbon Fiber w/deploy, rubber w/deploy, SC Anchor, PreV PAV style.....any strap it looks great.

My only guff about the watch is the loads of dust under the crystal, but nothing an AR coat from Chief or K222 won't fix!!

Good luck with your hunt, whoever you by from, you won't be disappointed!!

here are some pics of mine~

111.jpg

11-1.jpg

41-4.jpg

Edited by jkirke