When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Jose Nana For President 2008

crystalcranium

No disrespect to our other dealers out there but Josh is simply my favorite. He has just agreed to send me a modified Omega Moon Watch with a frozen 6 o'clock subdial hand for $30 extra over the normal purchase price of $248. Saves me the expense and inconvience of shiping it out for this needed modification and I get to wear it and keep it from delivery day on. Thanks man!!! :3a:

That's one hell of a good deal! Good choice of the Moonwatch, an absolute classic.

I agree. It's less than other prices I've been quoted for the same service and I don't have to pay for the additional shipping. Also, I offered Joshua $50 for the hand freezing service when I made my first inquiry and he came back with a price of $30 after he checked with his watchsmith. What an honest business man!!! I know he is a bit more expensive than some of the other dealers out there but the customer service is first rate. I have never had an unpleasant interaction with him and I have had some issues with a piece or two that required additional action on his part. His responses are always quick and satisfying. :3a: