When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thinking of getting a Grand Carrera in the RS2 Limited Edition Black..Need help..

swartzzz

Hey guys..

I'm interested in getting a Grand Carrera RS2 limited edition. Any thoughts to this rep? Where's the best place to get this guy? Also, is it pretty accurate? I don't mind the Rotor discrepancy. I am a rather large guy, so the size of this does not bother me at all.

Please advise. Perfect Clones has this for $418.00.

Email JOs (perfect clone) to find out if the misprint on rotor is fixed. If not, $418 is way too much for the old version. You can get the misprint old version from PWG over repgeek for $340 I believe. This watch is very cool and def is my 2nd fav tag heuer. The running second @ 3 is awsome imo.

Great watch, I've been a big fan of it for a good while now!! Josh has had the rotors fixed, emailed him about one of the other Grand Carreras and, it seems they have all been fixed.

The watch looks awesome and pretty well near perfect (as most of the tags are other than the odd stupid mistake, hence new rotors!!). I would totally go for this if I were you bud, Perfect Clones is about the best place to get one if you ask me!!

Guest ThePhilosopher

The RS2 is horribly repped, the most glaring and obvious error IMO is that Tachymetre is in Red on the rep. Check my pictures of my Black/SS version.

Edited by ThePhilosopher

The RS2 is horribly repped, the most glaring and obvious error IMO is that Tachymetre is in Red on the rep. Check my pictures of my Black/SS version.

The red tachymeter also appears on the gen, to my surprise! A member on RWI has it.

• 10 months later...

Hello,

I'm planning on buying this replica watch. I'm new here and I would like to have your advice:

Is this one :

http://www.watcheden.com/tag-heuer-grand-carrera-pvd-rs2-limited-edition-with-asia-valjoux-7750-movement-sec-3-i-24761-p-1.html

and that one:

http://www.perfect-hour.com/tgca01010-grand-carrera-pvdtile-black-7750-sec3-calibre-p-5747.html

The same? About the quality...If there is a difference, which one is the best? Do you know if there is better replica for the price (more or less) ?

Thanks a lot :)

And sorry for my bad english, I'm from Belgium and french is my mother language :wounded1:

Have a look in the fundraiser sales thread, Denniboss has one for sale at a great price and it's in perfect condition!!

He's a great guy to deal with too, I have bought from him before and he's a true gent with great watches!!

Get it while it's still for sale, I don't think it will be for long!!

Sixx :bones:

Which one is the best ?

This one:

http://www.watcheden.com/tag-heuer-grand-carrera-calibre-17-asia-valjoux-7750-movement-pvd-case-with-black-dial-leather-strap-i-48111-p-1.html

Or that one:

http://www.perfect-hour.com/tgca01010-grand-carrera-pvdtile-black-7750-sec3-calibre-p-5747.html

It seems that there is some difference, like the piece where tachymetre is in red (don't know how this piece is call), numbers seems different

Serial number is also different, perhaps one in more correct than another one...

Both are titanium

But I would like your advice, which one should