When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nebie to here, not to watches

Hi all.

First I want to introduce myself.

I always liked watches. I've been hit hard by the economic crisis and had to sell my Omega Aquaterra and Seamaster 2254.50 Professional, both gen and bought from an AD, brick and mortar store to fund more important things like paying the rent or buy some food. (lost my job 5 months ago as well)

Surviving right now with a Seiko and a Casio G Shock, nice watches BTW.

I would like to know where to start but I'm confused: I would like to get a very good replica of a Rolex model: looking for an Explorer 1, Day-Date (steel), Datejust (steel), GMTll ceramic bezel or Sub.

There's some providers named in the forums, Precious Time for example, but I'm not able to find any links.

Also, I need the provider to be US based, and able to ship to the CONUS.

Any help is really appreciated.

Edited by bubusdeolivos

Hi and Welcome :thumbsupsmileyanim:

To find the watches you're after either click the search box in the top right corner and type it in. Otherwise, click the RWG symbol in the top left corner to get to the home page and then scroll down to the Watch collectors section to see all the dealers and what they sell.

Look around the forums to get an idea of good dealers..

Enjoy and good luck :good:

You will, however, not find any that are CONUS based. Unless of course it's just other guys like us thinning their collections in the sales forum. Customs from China is usually not an issue, although others may have had bad experiences. Welcome.

This is why reading Toads Noob Guide is so beneficial. :) Anytime we order a rep there is a chance that customs will seize the watch. This is a chance that we all take. The good news is that it does not happen to often. This is not to say that it never happens. Most of are dealers have been pertty successful using various ploys, if you will. If contacted by customs, you know nothing. Do not respond in anyway. To my understanding this is the best coarse of action. Good luck :thumbs: Mike PS most dealers will send a second watch as a act of good faith. :pray: