When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does ziggy relume Breit Skylands?

QuickSilver

I noticed that The Zigmeister's pm's are off until april. Does he still relume? Will he do the skylands? Anybody know approximately how much it'll cost and what the turn around usually is? (pm me on prices if you dont want to post). I have been searching for a relume, and although I wouldnt mind learning how to do it on my own, my fingers are fat and my hand is not steady :p

I don't think he's taking new work until the end of April... you'll probably have to wait until he's able to be PM'd again... I've never had the pleasure of having him work on one of my watches but I know from the posts, pictures, and word of mouth on all the boards that he is, bar none, the greatest person to work on watches in our little world.

Best of luck.

lol so The Zigmeister sent me a pm and i tried to reply but it didnt work =( I guess I will have to wait till april to hear back from him (which I dont mind) Would anybody have a price list of his work? maybe some pics of relumed skylands/avengers? I have searched but an error is coming up