When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

is a planet ocean like this any good? or not worth it?

SPARKYMARKY

this is the $th generation PO,

a newer version was made which is the UPO "Ultimate Planet Ocean"

go to the Omega forum and read the reviews about all generations of the PO, and decide for urself

asking a question like this here wouldn't get u anywhere, its a matter of taste

thanks. i have just done so and i think i want a upo version.....

i'd go for the UPO too

a little bit of advice though, a question like that (as simple as yours) doesn't deserve a whole new thread, do ur reasearch before asking, and if u still have the urge to let it out,

just type it in the shoutbox, or PM someone, we're all glad to help!!

cheers

Actually, a little more research is required - I believe the PO you are refrring to in your link is 42mm, which was never produced in "UPO" format. The "UPO" is a 45mm watch... :huh:

thx Fireman_Fred

i was simply giving my advice, like i mentioned in my first post, the PO that was reffered to is a 4th gen

and i know that the UPO is 45.5mm, thats why i said i'd prefer buying it

Wll, the PO 42mm in the photo looks like mine and it is great! No complaints whatsoever. Had my watchmaker resize it though, since I read it can be tricky. Hefty, keeps great time! Has the typical non UPO markings...HE valve at 1o, bracelet has the Professional word enscribed on the clasp, hands not longer...but sapphire and seems double AR coated. For that price, I would buy it!

besttopviewshot.jpg

Wll, the PO 42mm in the photo looks like mine and it is great! No complaints whatsoever. Had my watchmaker resize it though, since I read it can be tricky. Hefty, keeps great time! Has the typical non UPO markings...HE valve at 1o, bracelet has the Professional word enscribed on the clasp, hands not longer...but sapphire and seems double AR coated. For that price, I would buy it!

besttopviewshot.jpg

iam tempted but i'm not sure whether i'll always want the 45mm then instead! lol.