When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Trip to the A.D.

mpp

Something I thought about but didn't think to voice.

There are many forums that I've searched looking for answers to dumb questions and have found comments by arrogant know-it-alls that berate the poor person who posted something that was innocent enough, yet those in-the-know felt the need to express their "superiority" by hurling verbal sticks and stones. So many of us get excited about what we've learned that we must share, and in doing so occasionally reveal things that need to be identified and corrected. As we make mistakes, having someone who is more experienced point those things out in a manner that is helpful and respectful goes a long way to getting us where we need to be. Just like riding a bike, it takes a while to learn how to do it safely.

Thanks guys.

BTW, that could have easily been me that told this story- except the part where I was buying a gen watch, and was trying on a bunch of gen watches, and would be caught wearing a PAM... :p

+1 :D

No reason to publicly stone him for something any of us could have accidentally done ourselves. No worries, it happens, we don't want anyone to be traumatized about entering an AD. In the grand scheme of things, it's no big deal, the replies here are more for the sake of new onlookers. We have a wonderful hobby, and are truly spoiled by the quality of these reproductions. Wear em' proud! ;)