When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

FemtoSecond Lasik

Dani

Hi,

So i have now rested a day little over that and feel pretty good.

I know a lot of people have questions about this methods like have it feels,results and more.

So ill try get tru some of my own experience in this post and will keep it updated for about 3months.

First its the check up to see if you have thick retinas and have eyes that is suited for LASIK.

If this goes well then you are all sett for an appointment.

Me i had to wait about 2months not long.

Its a very simple procedure i will break it down in 4stages..This can be different from place to place..

1.get to talk to one person in the office in my case a beautiful woman in her late 20's maybe early 30's blue eyes,dark brown hair long legs but anuff about that, sign some papers take a valium in my case 2 i em very tolerate on those things.. :rolleyes:

2.meet the surgeon in my case a beautiful dark blond woman in her late 30's and her assistant blue eyes,dark brown hair and int in watches :o she was also very pretty talked about watches for 4-5mins then onto the laser procedure.

3.get laid on a bench some eye drops and one eye drop that is a painkiller,then a big metal thingy over my eye some sounds and a small pressure nothing big it says vacuum but i did not feel that, your vision gets very blurry cause the flap is taken aside from the eyes pupil ,the main laser use about in my case 5-6sec i think and all of this it was no pain..No discomfort some smell but very little..

4.rest out in a dark room this is where you can feel some pain, i felt a bad burning felling since you cant rub your eyes its a mental game against that pain you can ask for eye drops that ease the pain in about 2hours its over..Nothing big..

So when i got home it was 3hours more of closed eyes when i open them i could see already very good whit sunglasses,day after and at the check up they told me before i could only see 0.3 and now i could see 1.5 ,1.1 is like 20/20.

I have had no big problems my eyes are dry and my right eye hurts a little in intervals but really nothing big..Very normal and will last about a week..I can say my biggest issued whit LASIK is the eye drops i hate them already :lol: That says allot on have easy and pain free this laser correction is..

My total cost for this 4750€ give or take a 100€, more expensive then regular LASIK its all laser no micro knife..

Next check up is 2april i will update this thread then..

Any questions feel free to ask in this thread, it seems their is many here that has gone true the same, so answers will come fast :)

And i like ones again to say thanks for all the good wishes i got from my friends here :)

Cheers,

Dani

3.get laid on a bench

Which one? The blonde or the brunette? I don't care what those Neocons are saying. Other than the 2 month wait, this 'socialized' medicine sounds awesome. Barack is on this!

Glad to hear it went well Dani and now you have fighter pilot vision! Thanks for the thread.............

Glad to hear it went well Dani :thumbs:

Tnx bro. :good:

Which one? The blonde or the brunette? I don't care what those Neocons are saying. Other than the 2 month wait, this 'socialized' medicine sounds awesome. Barack is on this!

Glad to hear it went well Dani and now you have fighter pilot vision! Thanks for the thread.............

Hehe, i wish all 3 but i would settle on the blond experience is not to be underestimated :Jumpy:

My vision is still under a healing process so have it will turn out is yet to now but i hope 1.2 steady sight that would be amazing :drinks:

Cheers Dems :good: ,

Dani

Been 1 week today.

I have notice some things

at night lights are much brighter the famous halo effect.

my right eye itches alot and feels like a hair is inside my eye lid, comes and goes.

my left eye has been a charm no problem.

They said on check today all looks great and healty no more antibiotic eye drops,shhhooo they where getting on my nerves.

Been thinking this past week if i would recomend this to friends and familiy and i em yet to feel comfy saying yes or no.

Cheers,

D

Been 1 week today.

I have notice some things

at night lights are much brighter the famous halo effect.

my right eye itches alot and feels like a hair is inside my eye lid, comes and goes.

my left eye has been a charm no problem.

They said on check today all looks great and healty no more antibiotic eye drops,shhhooo they where getting on my nerves.

Been thinking this past week if i would recomend this to friends and familiy and i em yet to feel comfy saying yes or no.

Cheers,

D

Great to hear you're feeling good, mate! :)

I really must consider this...Thanks for all the wonderful information! :good: