When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fighter bracelet w/ UTC ?

smc

Hey all. I just pulled the trigger on a pre-loved B1 with the blue face. I know that some rep bracelets are pretty good quality, and I figured that if this one was available I would get one and save my gen bracelet (using this watch as a daily beater). Does anyone know if the fighter bracelet was ever made and did they make a blue dialed UTC module?

Thanks!

Hey all. I just pulled the trigger on a pre-loved B1 with the blue face. I know that some rep bracelets are pretty good quality, and I figured that if this one was available I would get one and save my gen bracelet (using this watch as a daily beater). Does anyone know if the fighter bracelet was ever made and did they make a blue dialed UTC module?

Thanks!

Hello

As per Toad's post, I am not entirely sure what you are saying/looking for but I will try to help. If your question is if there is a rep of the fighter bracelet and the associated UTC module, I have not seen them together in SS. I know there is a fighter bracelet in titanium with a titanium UTC but this will not help as your B-1 is stainless steel. Your best bet is to keep your eyes open for a regular rep fighter bracelet in ss and keep a close eye on e-bay for a real B-1 UTC module. On e-bay remember to check the German and UK sites as a search through e-bay US will not always yield results from these countries. Check e-bay often (say at least once a day) as UTC modules are in short supply, since Breitling went digital and phased out analog UTC's. Many auctions for UTC modules will be "buy it now" and it is easy to miss out!!

The posting link Toad provided shows the challenges we rep owners have in duplicating the UTC module on the proper bracelet. My LONG LONG search on obtaining the Evolution UTC (made more difficult by the special link needed to attach the UTC module to the watch case) shows that you may need to buy any bracelet (top end or lower end bracelet) that you see so that you can create a Franken Bracelet/UTC that works. The straight end link to attach the UTC to the Fighter Bracelet is very important and would most likely be a 20mm width as the B-1 accepts a bracelet/strap that is 22mm

If you like the look it would be easier to go with a leather strap and UTC and not try to use the Fighter Bracelet. However, like me you may prefer the bracelet over the strap.

Sincerely I wish you good luck on your search and I will keep my eyes open for you and will contact you by PM if I see any parts that may help you. My search took me over 2 years!!

TimeShare