When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Rolex Diamond Durability

mango.split

Hi,

I first came here looking to buy a TT Sub but after much research I have come to accept that a replica TT is not to be worn daily... a few scratches and it screams fake. I want a expensive looking watch so I am inquiring about the durability of the Day Date diamond SS. I know the SS is good to go and the fake diamonds are very hard... but what about the way they are embedded in the SS? Will the Diamonds fall out easy when banged or scraped? Does anybody have any first hand stories about owning one of them?

(I was not allowed to post the mens day date in the perfect clone website so I posted a real one for reference... please comment on the one in perfect clone website). Do you think the diamonds look girlie... I can't decide? Any comments on this particular watch in a replica would be appreciated... good or bad... don't hold back please...

datejust_ss_diamond.JPG

Edited by mango.split

I've owned "bling" Rolexes before and the CZ's never fell out. I had one with CZ's all around the bracelet but I wore it only twice. Too gawdy for me.

Perhaps your right. You bought it thinking you would ware it but came to the conclusion that it looks gaudy and you look ridicules wearing it. That may be the case for me.

I like the TT and don't think it looks gaudy. I have seen solid gold TT bracelets on ebay selling from power sellers with 1000's of positive feedbacks for around $350. What is your thought on them... won't the Bessel and little spin [censored] chip, peel, and scratch. Can I buy gen pieces for them?

If 'expensive looking' is what you want, I'd suggest the TT Submariner with blue dial. I don't know enough about gold and gold plating to say how well it would last, but, I think that, even if scuffed up, it would look better than the Diamond DJ. As Doc said, they're gaudy. He was being polite. I'll go that step further, and say they look tacky. Unless you wear a lot of similar jewelry, which it could 'blend in with', I don't think it would look good as a 'daily wear' watch. TT Sub, on the other hand, will always look good (as long as the gold doesn't wear off :lol: ) Best of luck with making your decision, and welcome to the forum :good:

She isn't a Rolex but I have this baby. She's beautiful and definitely impresses.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/HBB-Real-Rep-t78390.html

imgp1386lc6.jpg

That looks awesome :) My wife had a HBB Aspen which she wore till it fell apart (literally. The pushers eventually fell out :lol: ) That's certainly not gaudy or tacky, but a fine balance between functionality and decoration :good:

I have been lucky with all my bling watches. The stones have never fell out and they all seem to be good quality CZ's. The key to fake stones is the smaler the better. It is alot easier to tell a large stone is fake than a small one.

As far as how long any rep will last, remember a replica is only a replica. These are not meant to be heirloom watches. If something breaks or wears out, buy a new one. I never even polish my reps. Once the get too scratched up they are out of regular rotation.