When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Big Pilot Questions

stratfan

• 2 weeks later...

Wearing my gen 2005/5002 BP today!

SS came with black dial and brown buffalo strap. The black croc strap (which I have on as it looks better IMO) did not come out till the release of the 5004 in 2006. The slate grey face is only seen on the new 5004 style in white gold. The previous 5002 version only came in SS (black dial) or Platinum (blue dial - 500 pieces).

Either way, great watch! I'd love one of the gen 5004, but given the state of the nation just now :stretcher: , I'm watching out for Lani's review instead!

Hilts

Guest Sql_pl

Hilts make sure you post some pics of your gen 5002!

I love these watches!

I am extremely tempted by a gen 5004 that you can get for great money now but with all my recent purchases I think I will have to pass.

Hey Guys!

so i just joined up here because ive been looking online for a legit replica of an IWC Big Pilot. I found one on sinowatches.com and i was wondering if you folks have any comments on the site and how reliable it is or the watch itself and how close you think it is to the real thing. Any comments would be really appreciated.

Hey tissot,

Funnily enough i bought a Portuguese 7-days from them a little while back. Although they aren't apart of the trusted rep community here, the guy who runs the business there was very responsive, answered my questions and delivered in reasonable time. Saying that, the Big Pilot he sells isn't very accurate. The dimensions of the case aren't 1:1. If you want to purchase an excellent Big Pilot rep, i'd suggest purchasing the BP 5002 V1 from Josh or Andrew.

Dan.