When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

aquatimer no chrono

Beco

I haven't seen a high end rep version of one. I've seen lots of lower quality ones on the cheaper sites ($100 non-chronos). You can try contacting Watcheden or Hont...they might be able to get these for you. Send a picture to them and see if they can get what you want. Watcheden has this one:

1.jpg

I haven't seen a high end rep version of one. I've seen lots of lower quality ones on the cheaper sites ($100 non-chronos). You can try contacting Watcheden or Hont...they might be able to get these for you. Send a picture to them and see if they can get what you want. Watcheden has this one:

1.jpg

I was thinkig of this http://www.redfingerprint.com/watches_deta...omatic/IW354807

Edited by Beco

Erm, NO! That comes from the '08 collection bud, not much chance that it's been repped yet, or if it has the chrono's tend to be the ones that do. I may be wrong in this, I frequently am, But to my knowledge, no! Sorry can't be any more help bud.

I mean somethig like this https://www.iwc.com/index-en.asp

Post a pic...the url pasted just goes to the main site...and it looks like it opens on the 2009 collection which hasn't been released in rep form.

If you're talking the Automatic 2000:

img_aqu_auto2000_iw356801.jpg

or the Deep Two:

img_aqu_deep_two_iw354701.jpg

These were just released in 2009-Jan, have not been released for sale I don't think, and will take at least another 6-9 months before they get released in rep form...and there's no talk yet, whether or not they will be.

I would give TeeJay's hair for a Deep Two rep...but I'm not sure if this will be one that gets picked...because of the membrane depth gauge complication.

Erm, NO! That comes from the '08 collection bud, not much chance that it's been repped yet, or if it has the chrono's tend to be the ones that do. I may be wrong in this, I frequently am, But to my knowledge, no! Sorry can't be any more help bud.

I see the link got edited.

Sixx is sort of right. Like I said above...I have seen low end versions of that series...but nothing to write home about. Silix has yellow and orange accented AT's with the rubber strap, non-chrono on his cheap site for 46 EUR...or was that 76EUR:

iwc016-1.jpg

iwc25-1.jpg

I have not heard of anyone buying these. To be honest...I've been tempted by some of these El Cheapo ones.