When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BP 5004

lanikai

Just a preview .. there will be a "Team Review" with macro's,.. commentary.. and a genuine BP 5004.. (not taken from the net) for this and other reasons the full review may be listed in the "Supporters" section.

You may be thinking this a ploy to get members to upgrade... which should be done regardless ... but the reason is that a lot of our pics have been ending up all over the internet.. if this were a genuine site it would be a different story..

and I am not referring to members whom graciously "ask" if it would be OK .. to use the images in their forums back home.. all over the globe..

that does say a lot about the tech info that people gather from RWG.. but for secutiy reasons.. it will be discussed with the rest of the members that are putting the review together..

But here are 2 pics for ya !! B)

bp5004002g.jpg

bp5004003.jpg

Thanks for viewing..

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

awesome lani. looking forward to the review! i plan on pulling the trigger on this next week. have a great weekend bro.

thanks Wheat !!

you will be very happy wth the 5004 now that they have the correct hands ...

I put my OEM spec hktan on it .. brown buffalo.. (not the distressed one) but I think this will look the best in the black gator.. that was supposed to be deliverd over a month ago.,. but Aaron had a family emergency and has been absent.. he is returning this week so .. no worries .. the black alligator .. mmmm can't wait ..

I sent a BP crystal to chief and it should be home this month.. IMO the 5002 looks good with the strong blue hue.. this will look awesome with chiefs AR

the dial is darker on the 5004 (I think the genuine has more brown tint in the black) .. the 5002 has more grey in the black.. so chiefs will be awesome on the 5004

Looks good Lani, but long sleeves? Must be a cold snap there at the beach this weekend.

Thanks.. and I was wondering how long it would take for someone to ask.. although there is a nice cool North wind

all I had on was the "sleeve" not the whole sweater :lol:

.. call it a "prop" for the pic B)

Aloha~Cheers

L

Damn it, that looks sweet! I've been on the lookout forever on a deal on a gen, but this looks REALLY good! A chief AR and a The Zigmeister superlume and you're good...now I'm really regretting selling my OEM Black gator last month :huh:

lani that is stunning!!!

question, how close is the DW to the window? looks gen-close in the pics.

thanks,

asim

that's the first thing I gathered also asim.. it appears as if the DW if flush (almost) .. it's an illusion due to the black DWheel.. cool

promotersf Posted Today, 09:43 PM

Damn it, that looks sweet! I've been on the lookout forever on a deal on a gen, but this looks REALLY good! A chief AR and a ziggy superlume and you're good...now I'm really regretting selling my OEM Black gator last month

that's all it needs .. chief and ziggy C-3 and Aarons strap !! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

@lanikai

the lume should be C1 or C3 ?

I love it.....will get one soon :)

Hey Vac

I was thinking about that.. my hunch would be C3 but the review will feature a genuine article.. so you can judge for yourself.. :)

TK471 Posted Today, 03:00 AM

If this is the same watch that's on Josh's site, I'm amazed. Your pics make it look like an entirely different watch. And for 198... uh, no brainer. Looking forward to the more detailed review.

Yes, this is from Joshua

Remember the Maker does the photo shoot and always over saturtes his image's in fact I have to take some saturation out (of my pics) since the digital really enhances the image ... it is more realistic to do that then "add" saturation imo ... it gives a false colour..

Cool, can't wait for the review!!

Thanks,

vac

Member from EU will recieve his 5004 probably on Monday ... he is an avid IWC member.. in fact ,.. I don't know if he really goes outside IWC ... so needless to say he is versed in the IWC Brand..

I just recieved the pics of the genuine from a member.. we will keep him anonymous .. he is in everyway a Gentleman .... and I'm sure you will enjoy the pics of his Genuine 5004

it is the concensus of the authors that the review be posted in the supporters section only... we all feel that when others "ask' permission to use images .. where ever.. its not a problem.. but not all people follow the proper guidelines.. and we end up all over the place.. good for notiriety.. but we don't need it with this hobby outside of our community.

There will be 3 of us involved.. hope we can bring you all a better view of the BP 5004

Aloha

L

Now that i read that the review will be posted in the supporters section I have upgraded :-) can't wait for the side by side review!

Good Man itseme !!!

update .. I will be taking the macros today.. I recieved the pics of the Genuine :wub: already

and the member from EU that is headlining the review recieved his 5004 this week ...

So give us a day or so and we will be there B)

btw... go to the upgrade raffle thread and select a free ticket for the Rolex YM free give away for upgrading your membership .. just follow the instrucions to the raffle link

thank you for supporting your forum

Lani

:whistling:

and your POINT is ?? :angry:

For someone that sits under the beach umberella and sips mojitos with nothing but time on their hands.. ya got some nerve :brow: ..

can't ya see we've been KINDA busy lately with the raffles.. now the upgrades ... working on other team reviews...

battling evil in the City... (oops that's only on off day's) :p

Needless to say running my own business with 2000 whining customers each day.. 7 day's a week... 365 day's a year !!!!! :headhurt:

But OK :) .. we'll try and get it up by the end of the week

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

and your POINT is ?? :angry:

For someone that sits under the beach umberella and sips mojitos with nothing but time on their hands.. ya got some nerve :brow: ..

can't ya see we've been KINDA busy lately with the raffles.. now the upgrades ... working on other team reviews...

battling evil in the City... (oops that's only on off day's) :p

Needless to say running my own business with 2000 whining customers each day.. 7 day's a week... 365 day's a year !!!!! :headhurt:

But OK :) .. we'll try and get it up by the end of the week

Aloha~Cheers

Lani

that wasn't meant to be negative lani ... sorry if it came across that way. that's just me whistling while i wait. i'm pumped for the review!

that wasn't meant to be negative lani ... sorry if it came across that way. that's just me whistling while i wait. i'm pumped for the review!

:D

I hope you realize I was funnin around maself.. see the smiley face at the end .... :):):):):):)

Ok going to start shooting now..

L