When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Eddie Lee Pam 127 And Custom Hktan Strap

kasigi

Complete with Davidsen hands and a pin job by finepics.

97874-26951.jpg

The strap is weathered distressed leather from Aaron. I think it really suits the vintage look of the watch.

97874-26952.jpg

I have large wrists at 8.5 inches circumference and I've never found a strap that is a good fit until now.

97874-26953.jpg

For the first time I've got a strap which actually goes through all the keepers, but I guess at 150/85 that's not too surprising. You can see the superb job Aaron has done on this strap. Fantastic.

97874-26954.jpg

This is going to be spending a lot of time on my wrist :)

97874-26955.jpg

Aaron is making a couple of straps for me at the moment - in a very special leather. I already have one of his straps (courtesy of Veni) and I have to say that of all the straps I have and have seen his are by far and away much higher quality. The finish and stitching is superb. Bob straps are ok but Aaron is in a different league.

How are they coming along Aaron?

I reckon you're going to be right on the edge and will only need to use one keeper.

Mine is pretty much right, any more I order I'm just going to increase slightly to 150/90 and ask Aaron to leave off the last two holes. I'm actually doing it up on the third tightest one leaving four looser ones available.

Holy [censored] - Aaron they are fantastic - wow, I can't wait to get them fitted. Thanks a million my friend. For anyone that has not seen this leather (except V who knows all about it) this is the famous Metta Catherina 200 year old Russian reindeer leather that was salvaged in perfect condition from a ship that sank in 1786. Aaron has made a 24/24 and a 26/26 - question is will the big one look better on a Fiddy or the 187?

Holy [censored] - Aaron they are fantastic - wow, I can't wait to get them fitted. Thanks a million my friend. For anyone that has not seen this leather (except V who knows all about it) this is the famous Metta Catherina 200 year old Russian reindeer leather that was salvaged in perfect condition from a ship that sank in 1786. Aaron has made a 24/24 and a 26/26 - question is will the big one look better on a Fiddy or the 187?

How much? Will there be any spares I could get ? :whistling:

Very nice straps Mark... You dererved them ;)

And of course Aaron. Once again SUPREME craftmanship :thumbsupsmileyanim: