When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First fiddy

hon30

hi members and this is my very first post. my brother just got me a fiddy from abroad and he emailed me this pic. i'm an entirely newb to this so i just want to ask you experts to comments can you give regarding my expecting fiddy. to start off, i think the cg pin needs some work. btw, i will be taking some pics of the movm't once i get it. appreciate comments in advance!!

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Edited by hon30

Your right about the crown guard pin and the canon pin could do with being higher.

I am not sure why but the ring around your crystal looks odd, not the besel but it looks like the crystal retaining ring is making it look very white in that area.

Your right about the crown guard pin and the canon pin could do with being higher.

I am not sure why but the ring around your crystal looks odd, not the besel but it looks like the crystal retaining ring is making it look very white in that area.

Thanks for the input, btw my brother emailed me about the crystal and he said it's just a reflection and no white color around it. i'll be getting this hopefully next wee to take some better pics. tanks again!

best,

Paul