When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

glashutte . 39-42-43-03-04

1thunder

My favourite Glashutte! Wish this is repped too but I am not sure if it can be done with the Big-Date.

+1 one on that.

The only way to get hold of this watch is to go the genuine route. I know a couple of people have, and they have remarked at how well built the watch it. Certainly one of the nicest diving watches out there!

Oka...

i was in a market 3 weeks back for yes another gen :blush: and this was one i went to check among the others... all i can say its marvelous retail was 9.6k euro on steel bracelet. But as times are tough the dealer knocked down 2k on this so 7.6k for new one...

I was considering course a second hand mint one that went for 4.5 cca on ure usual gen fs sites but was a bit late on the triger since i needed to gather funds for this adventure... then in the end got something else that i also got my eye on for 6 months now...

That said the palladium big date complication on the Sport Evo is TO DIE FOR and no im not overacting... the quick change is smooth it centers 100% at least the one i played with did... bracelet is a work of art with pus to release button for micro adjustments... 2 things were not that super for me ... turning the bezel felt cheap and bezel had some play! on a new one (same thing on Blancpain 50 phatoms i played with in Vienna 5 months back). And second one a matter of taste the watch on bracelet is super heavy and its not the watch head, they had one there also on kevlar, but its the steel bracelet ...

Due to the date complication i really don't see our Chinese friends making a decent rep of this one, don't wanna burst anyone's bubble but IMHO not gonna happen...

That aside phenomenal watch.

Regards Laz