When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen sterile PAM082

Mickey Padge

I originally had DSN PAM082, but after a few short days I sold it before I became too attached, I don't really know why, probably over spent that month! :):p

However I still couldn't get that watch from my thoughts, so I contacted DSN once again, but this time requested a decorated Asian PAM082 style titanium watch, with no branding :D

After a couple of weeks, I had a parcel from Hong Kong, who wants to see what was inside? ^_^

dsc02296y.th.jpgdsc02297w.th.jpgdsc02298b.th.jpgdsc02299w.th.jpgdsc02300z.th.jpg

dsc02301s.th.jpgdsc02302rei.th.jpgdsc02304u.th.jpgdsc02305n.th.jpgdsc02308fvt.th.jpg

dsc02301z.jpg

Suffice to say I am very happy with the watch, it is nice to have an unbranded PAM in your collection. Davidsen sent two straps with two ti buckles, one black and the pictured brown, I think the brown colour contrasts with the blue dial really well. I also managed to capture the dial colour this time, it really changes with the light :D

The lume on the 12 is a tiny bit "off", Davidsen offered a replacement dial, but it does not really bother me so I will leave "as is"....

Comments and observations welcome B)

Congrats on beautiful piece. I too like the contrast of the dial and case. Goes really well.

It took a couple of weeks for a package to arrive from Davidsen? Mine usually come in 3 days. That's one thing I really like about ordering from Davidsen.

Congrats on beautiful piece. I too like the contrast of the dial and case. Goes really well.

It took a couple of weeks for a package to arrive from Davidsen? Mine usually come in 3 days. That's one thing I really like about ordering from Davidsen.

Thanks l3x! B)

A couple of weeks to the UK is not that bad, he has to build the sterile watches from scratch first ;)