When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a Ocean Racer Rep Deployment buckle

P8B

As far as I understand it, you can't buy the buckle separately. You have to buy the 24mm OR strap, and then swap out the buckle to other rubber pieces as required. That's why you see rubber pieces for sale occasionally here, as some people want to use the OR strap on the 22mm Breitlings...buying gen rubber 22mm pieces from wherever and using the rep OR buckle.

Good luck.

As far as I understand it, you can't buy the buckle separately. You have to buy the 24mm OR strap, and then swap out the buckle to other rubber pieces as required. That's why you see rubber pieces for sale occasionally here, as some people want to use the OR strap on the 22mm Breitlings...buying gen rubber 22mm pieces from wherever and using the rep OR buckle.

Good luck.

Should have just Pm'ed you Toad, how are ya?

I thought so was just making sure. Im in the same situation. Ordering the Gen rubbers and wanted the rep buckles... Thanks anyway!

Should have just Pm'ed you Toad, how are ya?

I thought so was just making sure. Im in the same situation. Ordering the Gen rubbers and wanted the rep buckles... Thanks anyway!

Good. I was thinking of doing the same...gen rubbers and rep OR buckle...but now I'm just doing my Di Modell Imperator on the Skyland. The non-Breitling strap makes the watch less chunky. The deployment makes it a bit beefy on the buckle side.

What's happening in the land of sun? We've had freakin' SNOW here for a few days. Crazy.

Good. I was thinking of doing the same...gen rubbers and rep OR buckle...but now I'm just doing my Di Modell Imperator on the Skyland. The non-Breitling strap makes the watch less chunky. The deployment makes it a bit beefy on the buckle side.

What's happening in the land of sun? We've had freakin' SNOW here for a few days. Crazy.

Land of the SUN is right!! Its hot as hell here, and to think im in the north of the country!! Went out for a smoke a few minutes ago and nearly got roasted! It should be hitting the 40deg Celsius mark soon here.. Any plans of coming?

On the strap yes i know it will make it beefy but ive always wanted it on it and now think its time :) My local AD got me the rubbers (dunno if its a good deal or not but i paid just less than $100 at the current rate) so am out hunting for the buckle...

The complete gen OR strap costs ~ $400. I purchased the rep OR (24 mm) from Josh and the buckle was broken in the first day after I got it. A jewelrist worked 3 months to fix it, but the buckle was broken again after 2 days. Now I have the rubber strap and a broken buckle. I told Josh about it but he did not seem to be interested, so it just sits in my drawer and I guess I lost $100 for this "adventure". So my advise, buy only the gen OR buckle.