When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats up with this?

asciwhite

Is this the reps that cant cut it as real replicas. Or is it the same quality ony relabeled.

Just wondering. There is a lot of Rolex relabeling aswell..

post-21269-1239712557_thumb.jpg

post-21269-1239712566_thumb.jpg

post-21269-1239712670_thumb.jpg

Edited by ASCIWhite

Is this the reps that cant cut it as real replicas. Or is it the same quality ony relabeled.

Just wondering. There is a lot of Rolex relabeling aswell..

Not precisely. Those are clones, rather than reps. Personally, I don't like clones, as the makers slap their own label on them, but really only change enough to prevent legal action. At least reps are (in theory :lol: ) accurate and true to the original. To me, at least, reps are reproductions, clones are plagiarism. That said, if someone likes it and wants to wear it, then that's up to them, although to be honest, if I was ever asked "Is that a fake?" I'd rather just say "Yes it is" rather than "No!!! It's a totally different brand!!! It just looks exactly like a Rolex except for the logo!" etc etc :lol:

Aaaah. I get it. I was just.. WTF is this! I would not buy one myself, but it looked kinda strange having the same case as rep but relabeling it to something completely absurd..