When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Big Watches On Young Women

Chronus

Today I was on Finchley Road in London and was going to Swiss Cottage tube station and saw a blonde Eastern European beauty sporting an oversized watch on her small wrist. I had on a PAM036 and this one looked much bigger, maybe even closer to 49mm! Looked very oversized but somehow it worked. The watch looked like a typical fashion watch in any old store though with large writing across the centre of the dial. No idea what it is.

Anyway, more girls are wearing big watches now?

Size matters? Ooooou :Jumpy:

Today I was on Finchley Road in London and was going to Swiss Cottage tube station and saw a blonde Eastern European beauty sporting an oversized watch on her small wrist. I had on a PAM036 and this one looked much bigger, maybe even closer to 49mm! Looked very oversized but somehow it worked. The watch looked like a typical fashion watch in any old store though with large writing across the centre of the dial. No idea what it is.

Anyway, more girls are wearing big watches now?

Size matters? Ooooou :Jumpy:

Could be a ifo u-boat

http://www.u-boatwatch.nl/

98374-26781.jpg

98374-26782.jpg

My sis wears one

Gerco

Edited by Gerco

Guest chronomat123

I rather like the trend myself.

I gave my little sister my genuine TAG heuer S/el (the one everyone used to wear back in the 90s with the y links) because she never stopped asking me to wear it. It was kind of girly, though, as it had a salmon/pinkish dial, but it was a full size mens. She wears it everyday now. And loves it.

And I'm getting a rep "Beach" Daytona in pink for my girlfriend when I put my next order in with Andrew. I sized my MBW 1680 to fit her because she loves it even more than I do. She's got thin bony wrists and it looks hot on her. But I want it back.

I think Rolex EXP1s and Subs look super hot on chicks.

BTW, I just got a gen Breitling Headwind (the day-date). Man, I love it. All satin finish.

Bought her a PP24. She thinks that is alright - nothing fantastic.

*scratches head*

She then starting browsing Panerai website. Spotted a watch that caught her eye. Not a 40mm. Nope, not a 44mm either. A 47mm!! PAM217 destro... Mmmkay. I thought maybe it is just the pictorial.

She tries on my gen. 111, nope. Doesnt do anything. She likes it but prefer destro and the look of the Marina Militare. Insisted on a 217, got that for her and BAM. She loves it.

How funny. But now she has another one - PAM049. Both looks wonderful on her. She still thinks very highly of her 217 tho, definitely getting more wrist time than any other watches - and she loves winding it! Oh how can u not adore her! :wub:

my gf is "tres petite" so her pam 111 looks gigantic on nher wrist.

But she don't mind.....