When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Morrissey Sporting Dual PAMs

dmueves

So I was walking past the newsstand in Harvard Square this morning and saw Moz on the cover of the newest issue of Filter Magazine. Not one to pass up an article on the man, I cracked open the issue. Right on the first page of the article, a full 2-page spread photo of Morrissey leaning on Johnny Ramone's grave repping dual PAMs (looks like the PAM299, but hard to tell).

The rest of the article features a number of photos of him sporting the two watches. I'm sure it has some particular Moz/Oscar Wildean significance (hearing aid anyone?). Much as I love the guy, it's hard to imagine he's all that miserable sporting so much flash...

I can't stand the guy! Miserable bastid in my view! Only good thing he ever done was getting the New York Dolls back togeather, well what was left of them anyways!!

Used to do Smiths/Moz nights in my old club, man I hated those nights!! Made a fortune on them, but I swear I could have sold razor blades at the front door for a good profit!!