When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thinking of Selling......

Krayfish

I have a Euromariner with Clarks crystal and Gen Swiss ETA (2836-2) its been serviced waterproofed and

had the edges of the bracelet "softened", its pretty much in perfect condition truth be told!

Its a V3 so no engravings of ROLEXROLEXROLEX, and it has the drilled lug holes.....what would you say is a fair price

for that at the moment?, I bought if off the Eurotimez site for $550, (I'm in the UK) Can't seem to see them on there anymore?

If you people could give me an idea of what to ask for, I'll list it in the FS section with photos and all the info.

Did a search and can't see any that have been sold in there.

Ta! ;)

46 views in the rolex room and not a single idea?

Come on guys!

Even though it's been serviced, waterproofed and the edges smoothed, I would figure you'd be lucky to get the original $550 out of it. Someone can go buy the WM9- V2 from BK for $530 plus some shipping and have a little better watch.

Draw backs to the V3 are the lugholes need to be enlarged, pearl ain't much, crown guards need to be trimmed and the lume is only so-so. Taking all of that into consideration, maybe $450-500 would be more realistic!

FWIW, I own a V3 and really like it. I drilled the lugholes, put a gen insert on it, gen crown and aftermarket tube, trimmed the cg's, and added a rep 93150 with gen clasp, 501B end pieces and Rolex sprinbars. After all that, I still figure it's only worth $500-600. Unfortunately, these watches are not worth the sum of their parts and mods!