When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Lost the spring for my chrono resent button :(

totalwise

I was fidgiting with my chronofighter again, I wasn't satisfied with already messing up the chrono and changing the chrono reset from 0s to 1s, (after I reset the chrono between 10 & 2 [which I only found out that it was a no-no aqfter reading the 7750 guide]

The reset button came loose, so I unscrewed it to enquire when I tried to replace it back, and the spring went flying off somewhere, the spring fits around a 1mm thick stick, and is between 6mm and 7mm in length

I've attached pics to illustrate

One pic shows the chronofither with the buttons decoration attached, the second pic shows the buttons decoration detached, you can see the pin sticking out on the rest button, the pin is suppose to have a spring around it so after presing the button it would stick back out.

It's unlikely that I'll find the spring and need to grab hold of another one to replace it, anyone have any ideas where I can get one??

Thanks

post-4831-1239754755_thumb.jpg

post-4831-1239754810_thumb.jpg

A couple of times i lost chrono push buttons and the spring as well. I got new ones from my chinese dealer.

you could also look for a watch smith. most of them save all there spare parts for many years. they might have something which fits.