When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Richard Mille RM11 - Not perfect but...

strattakan

Narikaa can likely pick this up at a better price, but the question is, why would you want him to? This Richard Mille rep is far below average quality - I would invest in a better rep, even though this is one of your favorites, no fun in wearing something that so poorly resembles the beauty you appreciate of the gen..

Sadly this rep looks like someone hand made the case with a file.. its all over the place. The RM05 rep is half way decent but I can't get excited about this version of the RM11. Its does mean though that Mille is on the radar so to speak.. and hopefully that means a better RM chrono in the future

Sadly this rep looks like someone hand made the case with a file.. its all over the place. The RM05 rep is half way decent but I can't get excited about this version of the RM11. Its does mean though that Mille is on the radar so to speak.. and hopefully that means a better RM chrono in the future

Well, probably never will be a decent one. Like Corgi says, better spend on good rep. I really like the RM11, but 198 for a faux chrono and way off dial layout is too much. If this one costs something like 80usd, I will buy it just to have some fun.

Narikaa can likely pick this up at a better price, but the question is, why would you want him to? This Richard Mille rep is far below average quality - I would invest in a better rep, even though this is one of your favorites, no fun in wearing something that so poorly resembles the beauty you appreciate of the gen..

+1 good words :)