When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM Modders or dealers for "mere mortals"?

PaulVanDyk

The other side of the coin.

What about this........"x" member send me an email asking for prices etc, I reply , then "x" ask again, I reply, then "x" ask again, I reply, then "x" says will send the watch for repair and ask for payment info and shipping info. Once again I give all the info.............4 weeks later NO watch arrived, NO email saying why "x" didn't sent it and when I send an email asking..............................NO REPLY from "x" !!!!

Go figure........if I start posting on the forums every time a member waste my time, I won't have time to play golf :p ohh and work on your watches B)

Life is good, everything is cool, relax and enjoy the journey ;)

Vac

oh damn...vac spoke! This post is good for something!

AWESOME! i'll definitely send you an e-mail once i get my next project lined up and figured out!

I wont bother you with "the other side of the coin" type stuff + i live like 1.5 hrs away so shipping will be QUICK!

PS: as i stated in the very beginning i wasn't talking [censored] about the modders just stating the facts/ venting about my frustration with "the system".

VAC: I do realize you guys have other things to do...like golf - GOLF RULEZ! But if you are swamped i'd be great if you could just reply to our e-mails (i sent 3) and let us know about it.

Although I don't personally know Vaccum, I've read nothing but good things about the guy and his work. In fact, he comes highly recommened on this forum as well as Repgeeks.com. I have been planning to ask him if he does work on VC, Omega, or Bretling.

As per DSN, it took me several months to get in contact with him. But it was my fault because I had an old email address that I found on a different forum. Once I got in contact with him, the transaction was easy and smooth. He answered within a reasonable time frame, and I am very happy customer.

I will post pictures of my watch soon.

tony heard

Weird.....maybe I missed the emails. I am not the type of guy that ignores emails or PMs.

I get tons of emails everyday and I try to keep the pace but sometimes it is not possible.

I have a real life other than watches. :)

What I don