When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Swiss 7750 Pirelli P-zero chronograph

Mickey Padge

I just received this gen Swiss 7750 Pirelli P-zero chronograph from joefratguy over on Repgeeks, and what a sweet watch it is! Best $300 or so I have ever spent! :D

Came with full box and papers as this is a genuine watch, the tricky part was cutting the rubber strap to size, but I got that done and dusted without any issues....

Here are some pictures! Keep clicking to expand!

dsc02310w.th.jpgdsc02311g.th.jpgdsc02312z.th.jpgdsc02313o.th.jpgdsc02315g.th.jpg

dsc02316p.th.jpgdsc02317v.th.jpgdsc02318k.th.jpgdsc02320vel.th.jpgdsc02322l.th.jpg

dsc02315p.jpg

A stunning watch, it even has double AR. I can't believe some peeps in the original sales thread were thinking of using it as a donor watch, to cannibalize the Swiss 7750 movement!

Thanks joefratguy for sending me a great watch! ^_^

:) thank you!

If you can. Get a clasp picture too, please

No worries, I will do! :)

Thre hundred bucks? Great buy mate and a beaut watch as well. Yep, it would have been a damn shame to plunder that for the MVT. Glad you saved it.

Col.

Thanks to joefratguy, yes. He purchased it from blingdaily, and did not try to price it up at all, luckily I was the one who snatched it up. It is a great watch in it's own right, and deserves a wrist for a home ;)